OEM number needed

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 02:10:40 EDT

Hi,

I wanted to order lowered coil springs at www.coilsprings.com. They offer me a spring 2" lowered 25% stiffer for $128.20. But berfore I order them I need the OEM number of the coil spring, they wrote me.
Eibach just offer 1" lower springs for the GEN II and BellTech offers just for the V8 GEN II (btw what is the difference the, just the weight, than they would fit into a V6 too but didnīt go as low, or?)
I am not quite shure if I schould order the well known eibach or the unknown at www.coilsprings.com.

Have fun
Stefan
UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101