RE: Re: Honda commercial...THE BEST EVER!

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 16:56:50 EDT

Hey Kyle!

Have you ever played with dominos? I used to make mazes all over the place
including from the kitchen table to the floor. The scene you are describing
is a very delicate balancing act. In fact, they all are :) We all know what
kind of power some people put into their stereo equipment. Even stock radios
have some decent output. Just the slightest vibration would set that spring
rolling. Who knows how loud they had it, but they had to exaggerate it for
the commercial such that we could follow what was going on.

I have only seen that once on TV and I watched in full amazement coming from
my past with dominos. It's no wonder it took so many takes! That is very
delicate work.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1! - 84,500mi
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU