Re: Diffrence between...

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 16:22:51 EDT

I have been toying with the idea of air bagging the whole thing for a total
drop of 5-6 up front and 8-10 in the rear, of course while its sitting
probably about 4-6 when driving. however it is prohibitively expensive.
with about $2000 in parts alone, not to mention installation. either that
or putting the adjustable shakles in the rear from 3-5 inches with 2"
springs and 2" control arms up front which is a little more affordable. But
this could all be a pipe dream.....

Brian