Re: Re: Cheap Parts Anyone??

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 01:26:18 EDT

Well, right now things are kinda slow in the mods department. I started a
new job not too long ago, so that and designing web pages are taking up alot
of my time. I bought an engine on ebay not to long ago, and since I just
needed the block, the other parts are going on ebay. I'm building up this
engine to be a not so stock engine....stock stroke, +.030 overbore, with
diamond racing pistons and eagle I beam rods. The real power will be in the
cam, heads and intake manifold...alowing better air flow....not to mention
the TB I'm dead set on getting!!!

Other than that, theres not too much in the mods department. I'm slowly
doing different little things here and there, but nothing drastic untill
winter (when I get the engine done.

And sorry....the magic 8 ball says no on the hood scoop!! :)

--
Gary Hedlin
President

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hedlin