Re: Power Slot (lonnngggg...)

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 08:54:46 EDT

Heys guys. Was trippin through the internet last night RE: rotors and came
across these two articles. Thought might be interesting reading for those
interested. This was all I found so far, Eye's were gettin kind of tired.
Just my .02 from someone else's.
http://www.avalonracing.net/rotors.htm

http://www.deepstaged.net/stop_it.htm

Enjoy reading.