Re: Green Jeep? BLUE Jeep!

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 12:49:16 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:
> I noticed the May 23rd post from Jon where he was talking about
> the percentage of people who didn't make it home under their own power
> from the DML.

For the record, I actually posted the question, Jon just had the time
free to go count. I hear he nearly had to take his shoes off to count
the broken vehicles!

> That got me thinking about the Jeeps... And I realized something that
> apparently no one else has caught! There was NO green Jeep at the BBQ!
> There was the purple Jeep - - the 2 door sport XJ... body style like
> mine (pre 97) --- and an 97+ style 4 door XJ... The 4 door Jeep -
> unless I have gone color blind... was blue not green. You can see it in
> the "Saturday" page from the '03 BBQ report page - under the panaoramic
> composite picture. The far right top row image shows the "green"/blue
> jeep - while the 2nd picture from the left, top row... shows the purple XJ.

Nope. There was a green TJ, Patty Ryan's Tweety Twuck. You even have
it written on the meet report's first page (the roster).

> While it is true that this discovery is prolly not as ground breaking as
> the discovery of a sunken Spanish sailing ship laden with gold coins...
> I thought it deserved its due attention. Perhaps the BBQ meet report
> needs to be amended? I notified SCORE that the report was up and online
> - - I wonder why no one said anything? Unless I AM color blind and I
> am wrong - - in which case this post was a total waste of bandwidth!

Yeah, that last thing you said there. Get yer eyes checked

-andy