Re: Green Jeep? BLUE Jeep!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 23:24:15 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> Nope. There was a green TJ, Patty Ryan's Tweety Twuck. You even have
> it written on the meet report's first page (the roster).

Andy, Andy, Andy.... um - wasn't it obvious from the context of my post
that I was talking about XJ's and not TJ's?

:-P

Yeah and before you post back "well you SAID..." Yes - I realize I said
there were "no green jeeps" - I should have correctly stated that there
were no green XJ's -- nitpicker :-P

Terrible Tom

*********COUNTDOWN (45) DAYS UNTIL M-DAY*********

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/