Re: Gary's parts on e-bay

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 02:42:15 EDT

Theres not enough money that would make me want to have a truck like
yours.....just one of a million, lost in the parking lot.

Maybee one day when you can appreciate individuality, youre see why I do
what I do. Untill then, you'll just be doing mods other people have done
before....and still have a truck that looks just like all the others.

The hood scoop may be off, but I'll be damned to have a truck like yours.

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs
http://www.hedlin.net