Re: Front License plate mount

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 22:40:33 EDT

It's a black plastic fram that has three mounting points. I have to look
again, but there are either two at the top and one at the bottom inside the
airdam a little or vice-versa. The local dealer here can actually still
order that airdam, amzingly, and i'm going to get one (mines a little
scuffed up since I added it). They might be able to still get the mount.

Jeff Durling