Front License plate mount

From: Gregg (GTOmo@onlineracin.com)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 21:43:15 EDT

hello

I have a 92 Dakota with the lower air dam that wraps up over the front
bumper about to the middle of the bumper. Question is: what does the
license plate mount look like? the other bumper/air dam that I had just had
two holes with the plastic threads to mount a plate, but that air dam did
not wrap over the bumper. Is there a braket that Dodge sells, or am I going
ot have to rig something up because there are no holes in the bumper or air
dam? Stupid VA and their front and rear plate requirement.

Thanks.

Gregg
92 V6 CC