Re: LED lights

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 07 2003 - 23:37:28 EDT

Droo wrote:

> Anyone install those LED lights as replacements for the tail lights,
> side markers, etc etc? If so, what type of connection am I looking for?

there is a company that makes LED "bulbs" that have side angled LED's to
use the tail light housing reflector. To help solve the problem of not
fully lighting the housing. They come in a couple different light
output angles and styles. Never tired them personally... but they seem
to be good.

http://www.automotiveled.com/

Terrible Tom

*********COUNTDOWN (45) DAYS UNTIL M-DAY*********

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/