Looking for Auto/Car Trailer near MI

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 11:39:42 EDT

I'm on my search to find a good price on a new/used Auto trailer before the
DML BBQ on the 25th of July. Trailer will be making the trip from the
Detroit area to NY and back. I wouldn't mind borrowing or renting, but I
havn't found anything yet. The trailer needs to be large enough to fit my
Gen 2 CC Dak on the trailer. It will need to handle the 4600+ lbs payload
capacity. I want brakes on at least on axel. I'm crazy, but not stoopid:)

If anyone has any leads, let me know.

If the price is right, I'd also entertain an enclosed trailer, but from what
I've looked at, the weight of the trailer seems to use up the the useable
payload I need way to quick.

David Henry
94 Sport CC 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted on 33" BFG MT