Re: Looking for Auto/Car Trailer near MI

From: Chris Reck (Roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 22:52:53 EDT

I was just up that way this weekend. Just west of Adrian, I saw a flatbed
trailer that looked like it would be a car carrier for sale. Very good
condition.

I wish I read this before I left or I would have gotten more information on
it.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Jet Stage 1 Chip, Custom K&N 6x9 air
intake, Rancho RSX shocks (4), Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich
32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires