Re: Re: Re: Re: Headlight Covers (was: new inner tie rods and balljoints needed)

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 20:24:00 EDT

Hey, Magnum S/T,

<snip> The lefthand side menu is made with an html applet....maybe your
browser doesn't support it?? I am
using I.E.<snip>

I, too, am using IE, but the left side STILL doesn't come up. The swirling
DML logo is there. Below that is a box with a red "X" in the upper left.
Below the box is a swirling "@" with E-mail underneath.
Everything else seems to work...
I hear ya about showing her age. The DAKSY needs some bodywork TLC....I
noticed at my last fill-up that around the hex socket screws under the
filler door, rust is starting to show thru the paint. Stone chips on the
front of the hoos. The grille (SY) is starting to flake - along with the SY
doorhandles...At least she's still running strong...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed

WebPage URL: http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/