Re: Re: Re: Headlight Covers (was: new inner tie rods and balljoints needed)

From: MAGNUM S/T (khoegen@charter.net)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 09:39:00 EDT

I just went to the site and everything appears ok?? The lefthand side menu
is made with an html applet....maybe your browser doesn't support it?? I am
using I.E.

I'd be curious if someone else, particularly with Netscape could tell me if
they have a prob with the left hand menu.
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/