Re: Subject: Trading for a 2003 Ram 5.7 hemi maybe

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 18:13:17 EDT

I thought that the new rams had the program in the computer to change tire
sizes by the actual diamter not like the Gen III daks where it was only
specific tire sizes. I could have sworn I read it in Truckin' or one of
those mags. Supposidly the computer can compensate for just about any tire
size. That would not be that hard to do. My understanding was the reason
they went for it was because they want to start getting more aftermarket
interest and that's one way to help out. More aftermarket interest means
more aftermarket products which equals less holding back on buying one due
to limited availibilty of goodies which in turn equals more sales. I could
be wrong but I was positive that is supposed to be the case.

Jeff Durling