Re: Re: Re: Fast and furious movie

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 18:08:00 EDT

>NO.......the scene with the cops at the wharehouse..........hehehehe
>
>Ron

Well, i don't mind spoiling that scene, since i saw it on a commercial
already...

The cops have this warehouse "surrounded", but then there are a bunch of
(maybe 5) Ram 4x4's that burst out, and drive right over the cop cars.

I sure won't be spending money on that pile 'o crap of a movie. If i am
EXTREMELY bored, i may watch it some Saturday afternoon ten years from now
when it's on TV for free...
The few trailers that i have seen make the movie out to be way worse than
the first, there is one scene in particular that was done with CG and looks
so unrealistic that i want to vomit. If Spielberg was dead, he would roll
over in his grave. But since he is still alive, i'm sure he is just wanting
to vomit like me.

I will end my rant now as i have already spent far too much time
(aproximately 90 seconds) addressing this train wreck of a movie.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....