Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cheap Parts Anyone??

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 09:19:01 EDT

YIKES, he took me seriously...Oh gawd, *I* would be the butt of all of the hood-scoop jokes and ridicule....I would have to unsubscribe from the list...but then if I wasn't on the list, I wouldn't have to buy it...Jimminy crickets, what a predicament, now what do I do? ;-)

>>> ghedlin@theramp.net 06/06/03 12:45PM >>>

you got a deal... when do you want it??

--
Gary Hedlin