Re: 3 air horn install location for GenIII - need pics

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 09:10:12 EDT

Well, in my GenII with the V6, I placed my airhorns(Dixie Horns) just behind
the battery, on the drivers side on a custom bracket, nothing fancy, but a
little effort and you could make a nice one.

Mine will likely move now that I dont have A/C in my truck, but Im not sure
as I do do a bit a splaching and water ain't good on them. Also remember to
face them down.

If you would like a picture, email me direct @ billday@consolidated.net and
I will send one off to you.

Bill Day