New Mods in...some of them ;)

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 11:15:43 EDT

Went up to north Jersey on Saturday and with the help of some guys from the
R/T club installed the 4bbl M1, 55mm F&B TB, HS 1.7 rockers and hardened
pushrods. Everything went great, I'm very proud of myself, I did most of
the wrenching (with supervision of course lol), got the cuts to prove it :)
Gonna hit the track tomorrow and see what she can do with those mods and the
new slicks. It's not an optimal setup for n/a, but it's all in preparation
for the blower :) It feels pretty good tho, haven't been able to really get
into it yet since it's been raining, I think it's gonna be dry this
afternoon when I leave work tho ;) Headers and exhaust should be here today
or tomorrow, I'll get those on later this week, then hit the track again.
Then my new VB and stall should get here the following week, again, install
and hit the track...anyone see a pattern here? :P Then of course at the end
will be the blower, with before and after dynos.

--
Dave
'02 FR RC R/T