Re: new to the list and ODB II computer

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 13:12:17 EDT

In a message dated 6/9/2003 1:06:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
balbrecht@iname.com writes:

> Now my question, I'm interested in buying some software and a cable to
> attach a laptop computer to my ODB II computer. Have any of you looked into this
> and can suggest a package? I also have a 1999 Intrepid so it would be handy
> if the same cable and software could work with that computer.
> thanks
> Brad

Hey Brad. There's a few of us who are on the DiRT list and the DML. Check
out this site:

http://www.ghg.net/dharrison/obdscan.html

Ed Orr on the DiRT list uses it and loves it.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD