new to the list and ODB II computer

From: Brad Albrecht (balbrecht@iname.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 13:03:30 EDT

hi folks,
I just joined the list thought I'd do a quick intro and ask a question. I sold my 1995 V10 RAM (and left the DiRT mailing list) and bought a 2001 Durango SLT with a 5.9L, 3.92 gears and have now joined this mailing list. For mods, I put in Champion Truck Plugs (because they worked well in the V10), Mobil 1, and installed a Holley (or Edelbrock) Air Cleaner, http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/Products/AMS/AMSAC/120-148.html (I could not afford the K&N FIPK), 180 degree thermostat and relocated the IAT sensor to the air cleaner base plate.
Now my question, I'm interested in buying some software and a cable to attach a laptop computer to my ODB II computer. Have any of you looked into this and can suggest a package? I also have a 1999 Intrepid so it would be handy if the same cable and software could work with that computer.
thanks
Brad

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup