Re: Re: Fast and furious movie

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 19:09:23 EDT

Tell me about it!!!!.....that CRAP isn't
much good!...we get so many returns it's a crime!!

As far as the ricers go, I'm the one that get's selected to put that $H!T
out on the
shelves for them!!.......

and most of them won't line up at the track on Thursday night against my
Dak!

Hmmmmm....I wonder if my low 15 sec
timeslip has anything to do with it?...

it'll be in the 14's next week........