Re: Dead PCM wanted

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@datastar.net)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 21:08:33 EDT

Not a bad idea - I like the Atmel line of microcontrollers like that
used in the MegaSquirtAVR project. It has lots more capabilities, can
be code-compatible with the existing MS tuning apps but is surface-mount
which I haven't done before. Sequential should be easy (they might have
done it already) with that controller. Keep us posted on your project.

Shane