Re: Re: 3 air horn install location for GenIII - need pics

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 21:43:42 EDT

""Bill Day"" <billday@consolidated.net> wrote in message
news:00c401c32e88$768407a0$e458b0d8@bill...

> Well, in my GenII with the V6, I placed my airhorns(Dixie Horns) just
behind
> the battery,

I don't know about a GenIII, but on my GenII, I drilled a couple holes into
the thin center pillar in front of the radiator, right behind the grille,
and mounted them facing down and a little to the side. It has worked great
so far, and both horns are still fully intact and working loudly after the 8
or 9 months they've been in there.