Re: Bon Voyage!! See you at the BBQ!!!

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 10:46:31 EDT

Adam ! Good Day Eh!

Do You need a camera man for your exploits! Brush up on your Portuguese and
watch your valuables, such as your passport, etc. Hope you take a digital
camera to show the rest of us the Brazilian beach wildlife .
Have a good time! See you at the BBQ!

Jim Knox : 91 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 pre mag
Mississauga Ontario