Re: ATI procharger Sale!

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Tue Jun 10 2003 - 22:26:22 EDT

I don't get them from ATI direct!

The place I get them redoes the location of the intercooler!totally custom
setup!

they work on others makes and models but dodge is one of their main areas!

I might be starting a flame session
but for the money that you spend on a kenne bell. the ATI kit that I have
will beat the kenne bell hands down!

they use the same units on almost all of the cars now!

the kits for the ls1 and the mustangs use the same head unit for a
supercharger!

im not putting down kenne bell they are an excellent supercharger!

I would say if the place where I get my kits from has a 750 hp dak r/t I
think its working correctly wouldn't you ?

you will get more for your money with the ATI kit!