RE: ATI procharger Sale!

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 00:11:02 EDT

Are you talking about SD Concepts and this truck:

http://www.sd-concepts.com/customer_rides/domenic_dakota.htm

750 HP with KB hyper pistons????? I think you mighta got the marketing fluff
pitch.

Those guys do some pretty unconventional stuff, so don't set yourself up for
disappointment by thinking their kit will just bolt on with ease and have no
tuning issues. Ask lots of questions first. Saying it blows away a KB setup
without having all the details is a bit of a stretch, IMO, though the KB
deal is no picnic for a modded truck either.

Bob