RE: ATI procharger Sale!

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 02:00:02 EDT

So if I tell you mine makes 900, you'll just take my word for it? LOL. And
if you're not sure it's going to bolt up to a Dakota, isn't that a little
foolish to be considering buying one for a Dakota before verifying?

> tuning it is half the fun/battle of owning a performance
> car/truck! IMO

Assuming you can eventually tune it and since you're trying to get someone
else to buy it, might be nice to confirm that it can, in fact, be tuned with
what they give you. Your idea of "fun" might be their idea of "misery".

> so inform me on whats going on at SD!
> what do you mean by unconventional ?
> because they don't do things like everybody else ?
> whats got yah spooked?

How many sheet metal intakes and turbo 400s have you seen running around on
Dakotas?

Bob