Re: ATI procharger Sale!

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 02:09:30 EDT

> > so inform me on whats going on at SD!
> > what do you mean by unconventional ?
> > because they don't do things like everybody else ?
> > whats got yah spooked?
>
> How many sheet metal intakes and turbo 400s have you seen running around
> on
> Dakotas?
>
> Bob

so whats your point bob! big deal!

So if I tell you mine makes 900, you'll just take my word for it? LOL. And
if you're not sure it's going to bolt up to a Dakota, isn't that a little
foolish to be considering buying one for a Dakota before verifying?

tell rod that (guy on krc website) he has a v6 dak with a paxton or vortech.
cant remember!
I know him personally! is he crazy for doing it also ?

if you had dyno's to prove it yeah I would!

no not really, if its never been done before
how else you going to know!
the kit should bolt up to it with no MAJOR problems! not to say there wont
be any problems would be silly!