Re: Best mod i've done...

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 12:49:25 EDT

>...and i'm just guessing here, the most expensive?
>

>You're almost like me now, you have a hole in the water in which to pour
>your money. A wise man once said the 2 happiest days of a boat owners life
>are:
>a) the day he buys his new boat and
>b) the day he sells his boat
>
>Serioulsy though, congratulations, I hope you enjoy it.
>

>Ray Irons
>Dover, DE

I hear ya.. it's a big hole.. lol I pretty much stole this boat.. It was a
bank repo and i got it for 4k less than blue book. By the time i get all the
stuff added to it like depth finder/gps combo (done), dual batteries (done),
cav plate (friday), T-Top, and radio it will be right at blue book.. heh
--Hop