shock part numbers

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 13:04:00 EDT

I have a '99 CC,4x4, 5.2L.
I went looking for adjustable valve shocks (ala rancho RSX)
Found some Monroe's at Advance auto parts, but none of the part numbers matched from the book to the computer.
Assuming that the Monroe Sensatrack is in fact the generic equivalent of a Rancho RSX:

Front
37095 ST Listed as a cross reference for the Rancho - but x-ref to ford in computer??
37011 ST same as above, ½ inch longer shock body - but x-ref to GM in computer??
37220 ST Listed on their computer as the correct part #, but not in stock

My goal is to locally purchase off the shelf, lifetime shocks, without having to special order them. So far, Advance is the only place that has had front shocks in stock. I also have Autozones, Napa, and Big A auto parts, no pep-boys or others. Help?

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+
Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.
Contact Info:
217-899-6105 Cell 217-467-8673 Page
217-558-6000 Desk barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk