Re: ATI procharger Sale!

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 13:01:47 EDT

HEY bob. I knew that they had a gm tranny behind there motor! I say the
th400 is a strong tranny.

and to prove that is not UNCONVENTIONAL!
here is at least 4 sites that make adapters for a GM TRANNY to a small block
mopar. with numerous out there that sell them!

http://www.rpmmoparts.com/ts/trans.html

http://www.rodshop.com.au/transmissions.htm

http://www.wilcap.com/webdoc8.htm

http://www.tciauto.com/specialty/adapter_kits.htm