RE: Re: alternator question

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 14:35:48 EDT

thanks a lot josh... i called a shop to find out the price of a reman
factory unit. my only concern is that since i will be going from 90Amp to
136Amp, i'll have to pay the core price. in that case, i would consider
getting the powermaster. however, on talking to my mechanic, he told me
there's nothing wrong with the alternator except for the noise, thus, i
might just keep this alternator for a while and upgrade when i get my
electric fan.

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0