Re: satisfaction : )

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 16:12:25 EDT

Front disc brakes are about the easiest job there is. Rear drums OTOH, are so miserable, I refuse to do them.... The most complicated tool you need is a big 6-8" C clamp. Otherwise, a bottle of brake cleaner and you are set....

>>> fitchett@chem.utah.edu 06/11/03 02:04PM >>>

People talk about doing brakes all the time... i just wonder if its really
that easy with basic hand tools and such. I have never gotten in there and
poked around with the brakes (or anything really except the basic engine
stuff) so is it really simple that someone like me (reasonably intelligent,
hey i have a couple degrees!) could do??

Brian