New Spray in bedliner dealer in Maryland

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 22:19:15 EDT

I just wanted to announce that I am in the process of setting up my own
Spray in Bedliner business here in Maryland. I hope to be up and
running within a month, and will offer special pricing for the 1st 10
bedliners I do. I am still trying to renew my relationship with
Roll-n-Lok, and I still work with the Firestone Airbags too.
  If anyone is interested in a spray in liner, let me know. Check out
this custom artwork that is possible with the manufacturer that I am
working with. It's pretty cool stuff!

http://www.bedliner.com/imgs/example3.gif
http://www.bedliner.com/imgs/example19.gif
http://www.bedliner.com/imgs/example18.gif