RE: RE: Bed Rug or Rhino Lining - Weight

From: Bill Nissley (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 03:26:51 EDT

Sorry this reply is so late to this thread but I just got the reply to
my inquiry:

>From: "Kristin Hilliard" <kristin@linexwest.com>
>Date: Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:12:57 PM US/Pacific
>To: "'Bill Nissley'" <bill@imagedomain.com>
>Subject: RE: Line-X weight

>Dear Bill,

>Sorry for the delayed response. A Line-X Spray On Bedliner weighs about
80 >pounds. If any more information is needed, please don't hesitate to
email >us. Thank you for your interest in Line-X

>Line-X West

"Bill Nissley" bill@nissley.com KG6ONB
'98 CC SLT 2x4 5.2L V8 AT, White/Dftwd, 3" Fabtech lift, ORI pre-runner
light bar with PIAA 80Pro XT series lights, 32" BFG A/T's, Yellow Box
Speedo Calib., Flowmaster Exhaust, X-2000 bed cover, F/B 50mm Throttle
body, Pro Comp air intake, Viper electric fan, ASP crank pulley,
Roadmaster active suspension & RBW 'LIL Rocker 5th Wheel Hitch.