Re: RE: spray in bedliner?

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 03:51:28 EDT

I've had my rhino liner for 4 years, and it is holding up great...still
looks really good. IMHO, rhino is the way to go as far as protection goes.
Rhino is a little bit more flexible than line-x, and plus rhino is sprayed
on thicker. I've had some heavy stuff fall in the bed, and not one dent. I
coulnt immagine a line-x liner putting up with the crazy stuff I do. :)

--
Gary Hedlin
President