Tire Foam- My New Best Freind!!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 23:31:00 EDT

Well, I am extremely happy to report that I have found another use for tire
foam...engine compartment cleaner!!

I was washing my truck today, which was pretty dirty....and I did my usual
washing & drying routine. After that I grabbed my tire foam to do the tires
and wheel wells. After spraying them I was just staring at the tires
watching the foam do its thing in awe, and then a moment of genus (or
desperation) struck me. I popped open the hood and started spraying away,
used the rest of the can on it (aprox 90% of the big STP Son of a Gun cans).

The results were incredible. It took off the hard water marks I've been
swearing at for the past 2 months, and left everything looking freekin
beautifull

http://garyhedlin.com/engine1.jpg

Heres a pic of the results, incase you think ive lost my mind. I couldnt be
happier :)

Gary Hedlin
President
Hedlin Web Designs