RE: Tire Foam- My New Best Freind!!

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 12:13:01 EDT

looks nice gary. i'm using the STP stuff, and compared to the Armorall
spray cans, the STP sucks! it takes me 2-3 passes on my tires to equal the
look i get from 1 pass of the Armorall. i really love what you did to the
engine compartment... looks pretty sweet. i'm going to have to get my
engine washed soon, so i'll be in your shoes soon!

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0