RE: Sticker removal

From: Craig Rash (CRash@infosysinc.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 10:15:37 EDT

>>> and a bit of color-back, will fix the edges... then wax it good
and you are set..

I will try this first... Seems less risky

>>>you might be able to use 3M's hand glaze.

I will try this if the Color-back and wax don't work....

>>>Personally, I would wet sand it with 2000 grit with a constant stream
of water, then buff it with some >>>3M Perfect-it III.......Gary Hedlin

>>>That's called color-sanding, I had mentioned it before
earlier.....Ronald Bruce Taylor, Jr

I'll try this if the wax or hand glaze doesn't work.

Thanks everyone for your advice. When I get the guts to do this I'll
let you know how it turned out!

Craig Rash
2000 Dakota Sport
ClubCab