Re: 390

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 10:36:01 EDT

Uh, no, that's not what I meant. He was asking the difference between two parts, the only differences that I could see from the info given is the one that wasn't balanced was $400 cheaper. Since I have never took apart any engine more complicated than a flathead Willys, I don't know if paying for the unbalanced one and balancing it yourself [or having the shop do it for you] is worth the $400....

>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 06/13/03 09:03AM >>>

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> wow, $400 to balance a crank? is that worth it??

You tell me Barry... If you just spent a few thousand on a new motor, would
you mind spending $400 to balance your crank so it lasts a good long time???
Seems worth it to me, a little pricey (I've paid less) but definately worth
it.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L