Re: Oil analysis came back ...

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 22:43:13 EDT

Bought my Shelby in March. The dealer I bought it off of did an oil change
with what I suspect was cheapy oil and what I know was a cheapy filter. My
pressure gauge would be barely at the lowest acceptable level and sometimes
at idle not even that. I switched to my usual Redline oil and K&N oil filter
now I almost at the middle of the gauge at idle and past it when running.
Oil and filter make a huge difference. What filter do you use?