RE: Hey all

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 10:22:44 EDT

Does it happen on rainy days? if so you might try taking off your door panels and make sure there is a vapor barrier (plastic sheet) that is attached to the door. This prevents water that gets into the door to come inside. If the adhesive looks dirty someone had that plastic off so make sure you seal it real well.

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com