Hey all

From: Paul Bullerman (paulb287@psknet.com)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 21:55:42 EDT

This is the first post Ive made in a while, Ive been lurking for about a
month or so, just cant stay away from the list! I bought a house in SW VA
and all the problems that come with one...including paying for it. But I
love it down here, out in the country, but I miss my cable modem! UGH. Ive
finally found a reasonable dial up service and so I got back on the list.
Anyway, I have a problem with my 00 Dak, it is leaking water into the cab on
the passenger side. It is water, not antifreeze, and I have checked
evaporator drain, it is draining water when the AC is on, I even ran a coat
hanger up in it and then blew air through it. It worked for a couple of
days, now water is under the floor board again. Has anyone had this
problem?
Is there any other way to solve this problem without taking the whole dash
out to clean out the heater box?
TIA
Boog