Supercharger install

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 14:03:47 EDT

Ok, just ordered my polished Paxton :) Was thinking about a Procharger, but
decided to go with something that is proven on the R/Ts and that will also
grow when I decide I need more power ;) I know we've got a few guys out
there with substantial blower knowledge, so I want to pick your brains. Is
this install something I should attempt (with help from a few more
mechanically inclined individuals, they've done heads, cams, etc. but no
blowers) or is this better left to the pros?

--
Dave
'02 FR RC R/T