Re: Supercharger install

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 14:25:28 EDT

I've never done one on a Dak, but on a mustang, the paxtons and vortechs are
very easy to install. It would take about 3-4 hours to install and plumb
all the lines and stuff while enjoying a few frosted "beverages." I don't
know what's involved with the Dak regarding the MAP vs MAF sensors....Bernd
would be able to help you much more.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Dave Downing"" <ded74@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bcl0qa$4fj$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > Ok, just ordered my polished Paxton :) Was thinking about a Procharger, but > decided to go with something that is proven on the R/Ts and that will also > grow when I decide I need more power ;) I know we've got a few guys out > there with substantial blower knowledge, so I want to pick your brains. Is > this install something I should attempt (with help from a few more > mechanically inclined individuals, they've done heads, cams, etc. but no > blowers) or is this better left to the pros? > > -- > Dave > '02 FR RC R/T > > > >