Re: Re: removing door panels

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 23:07:08 EDT

A clipless design... I'm jealous. When my dad and I installed my speakers,
Dad broke somewhere around six of the clips that hold my driver's door trim
panel on, so it's only on there with about three clips, which have recently
started to work their way out, so I'm desperately looking for some of the
"weird metal ones!" "Christmas tree" ones abound, but even my Dodge dealer
only had four, and I didn't get them because I want to do it right, and
replace them all, and I don't want to have the door panel off more than once
to do that, since it would increase the likelihood of breaking more of
them...

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com
""Josh Battles"" <jbattles@bankfinancial.com> wrote in message

> Unscrew, lift up and pull off, they're a clipless design.  Very easy to
> remove/reinstall, just be careful with the door handle linkage.
>
> --
> - Josh
> Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L
>

> ""Brad Albrecht"" <balbrecht@iname.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I have to remove the drivers and passenger door panels on my 2001
Durango.