Re: Hey all

From: Paul Bullerman (paulb287@psknet.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 20:53:42 EDT

Bob its good to hear from you! BUT let me state that I would never let any
beer can go half empty! That is sacriligious! Be it Labatts Ice to Grain
Belt to even Beast Lite well maybe Beast Lite....but the point is there is
no point....no beer in the floorboards here :0p eh?
Our beer may be weak but your cigarettes suck!
Boog!
p.s. I have been smoke free since september!!! :0) Oppressive mortgages do
wonders for your health....