Re: Supercharger install

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 07:52:35 EDT

Thanks for the offer Greg, just might have to take you up on that. I've got
a few guys in the R/T club that are willing to help, but none of us have
ever messed with a blower before, it would be really nice to have someone
around that has done it before. I'll let you know when the kit gets here
and I figure out when/where I'm going to install it (I hate not having a
garage, gotta fix that!).

-Dave

""greg conner"" <dodgeboy93@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Its not that bad of an install at all. I'm just down here in MD if you
need
> any help. I've been know to do quite a bit of wrenching for a 6 pack..ha
>

> Greg Conner
> 1996 RC
> 3.9 hybrid
>

> >From: "Dave Downing" <ded74@yahoo.com>
> >To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
> >Subject: DML: Supercharger install
> >Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:03:47 -0400
> >
> >Ok, just ordered my polished Paxton :) Was thinking about a Procharger,
> >but
> >decided to go with something that is proven on the R/Ts and that will
also
> >grow when I decide I need more power ;) I know we've got a few guys out
> >there with substantial blower knowledge, so I want to pick your brains.
Is